Protein Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop (30 grams) Vanilla Primal Fuel*
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- extra almond milk for topping
- Blend all ingredients, except chia seeds, until smooth.
- Place the blended mixture into a resealable large jar (or 2 smaller jars) then add chia seeds. Seal jar and shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 3+ hours. I shook my jars once in between to make sure they didn't become too gelatinous.
- Pour some extra almond milk on top and eat up. Breakfast, snack or post workout recovery is served!
*Protein powder is optional. Recipe still works without it.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/protein-pumpkin-pie-chia-pudding/