Chocolate Pumpkin Sunbutter Treats
- 2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (or dark chocolate brand of choice)
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter (or other seed or nut butter)
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon powdered ginger
- pinch of salt, to top
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut milk in microwave or in a double boiler until smooth.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper (for easy clean up and removal). Pour chocolate into the dish and smooth out.
- In a bowl, mix together sunbutter, pumpkin, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger until smooth.
- Spoon sunbutter mixture on top of chocolate and use a knife to spread throughout the chocolate mixture. Just keep making pretty designs in it until it is well mixed. Top with a pinch of salt.
- Place in freezer and let freeze for 4+ hours. Use a large knife to cut into small pieces. Serve immediately. Store in freezer.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/chocolate-pumpkin-sunbutter-treats/