Blueberry Chai Granola Smoothies
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1.5 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons ground chia seed (if you don't have ground, grind up chia seeds in a coffee bean grinder)
- 2 chai tea bags (spices removed from the tea bags)*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Steve's Paleo Krunch, to top
- Add all ingredients, except for the Paleo Krunch, to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with Steve's Paleo Krunch.
Literally cut your two chai tea bags open with scissors, and pour the spices into the blender along with other ingredients.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/blueberry-chai-granola-smoothies/