Leftovers Apple Tartlet Breakfast Chia Pudding
- 1½ cups canned coconut milk (about 12 ounces)
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- leftover apple tartlets, roughly chopped
- Blend together coconut milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a blender.
- Place the blended mixture into a resealable large jar then add chia seeds. Seal jar and shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with chopped leftover apple tartlets
- Eat up. Breakfast is served.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/thanksgiving-leftovers-apple-tartlet-breakfast-chia-pudding/