Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili
- 2 pound pork roast (excess fat trimmed)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon red pepper flakes
- lots of salt
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 (14) ounce cans of fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 (14) ounce can of tomato sauce
- avocado, sliced (to garnish)
- green onions, diced (to garnish)
- Place the pork roast in a crock pot.
- Press a knife into the roast in 3 spots and press the peeled garlic cloves into the holes made from the knife.
- Pour hot sauce over meat.
- Sprinkle the paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt on top of the roast.
- Place diced onions, peppers, tomatoes and tomatoes sauce on top of the roast.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 hours on low.
- Garnish with sliced avocado and green onions.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/crockpot-pulled-pork-chili/