Paleo Chicken Pumpkin Curry Sliders
- 1.5 lbs ground chicken
- ¼ cup canned pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-3 tablespoons curry powder (I used A LOT so you don't need to go crazy if curry isn't your totes fav thing)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons your choice of fat
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Heat up a decent sized skillet under medium-high heat and add a bit of fat to the pan to coat.
- Use a large spoon to scoop up a ball of the pumpkiny meat and slightly shape with your hands. No need to be anal, you'll be smashing them later anyways.
- Add your dolloped spoonfuls of pumpkiny meat to the skillet to cook.
- Once the bottom end of the dollop has seared on the bottom and a bit brown, use a spatula to flip it and smoosh it down a bit to make a flatter patty.
- Cover and let cook for about 3 minutes.
- Eat however you'd like. I ate with veggies. It was ridiculous delish.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/chicken-pumpkin-curry-sliders-paleo-recipe/