Dill Smoked Salmon and Red Pepper Scramble
- 2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk, whisked
- 2 pieces of smoked salmon, torn apart
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons of fat (coconut oil, olive oil, bacon fat, etc.)
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add salmon, dill, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper and mix together.
- Heat a small saucepan over low heat and add fat to grease the pan.
- Once pan is warm, add egg mixture. Use a wooden spoon to continuously whisk the mixture around until eggs completely cook through.
- I topped my eggs on top of dill sweet potato wedges and some roasted veggies.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/dill-smoked-salmon-and-red-pepper-scramble/