Easy Crockpot Beef Spare Ribs
- 1-2lbs beef spare ribs
- 2 cups beef broth (you can also use chicken broth, vegetable broth, or just water)
- 7 oz. can of tomato paste
- 4 oz. can of diced green chiles
- ⅔ cups tomato sauce
- 1-2 bundles of broccolini
- 2-3 teaspoon avocado oil (or olive oil works too!)
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder--1 tbsp for broccolini, and the rest for the ribs
- 3 tablespoons onion powder--1 tbsp for broccolini, and the rest for the ribs
- hint of paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Handy dandy crock pot time!!! That means get it out.
- Pour in your broth or water and spices (garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika) and mix together.
- Add in your spare ribs to the crockpot.
- Pour tomato sauce over ribs then top them off with tomato paste and green chiles. Add a bit of salt and pepper on top.
- Cover and let cook on low for 6-8 hours. They will be ready when they are falling off the bone!
- Once your spare ribs are ready to go, pull out a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium heat and add your broccolini to cook up. Once you've mixed them around a bit in the avocado oil, add in your extra garlic and onion powder and saute those little critters up.
- Serve broccolini along side your beef spare ribs. BOMB.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/easy-crockpot-beef-spare-ribs/