Crispy Sesame Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Curry Dipping Sauce
- 2 cups of brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil (I used toasted sesame oil)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup 30 second mayo or Primal Kitchen
- handful of cilantro, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (add teaspoon by teaspoon and taste it to make it to preference)
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients and coat brussels sprouts on all sides.
- Place brussels sprouts on a parchment paper or silpat lined baking sheet. Spread out so the brussels sprouts aren’t overlapping and can cook evenly.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Once brussels sprouts are in the oven, mix together all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and place in fridge to cool.
- Serve crispy brussels sprouts with dipping sauce.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/crispy-sesame-brussels-sprouts-with-creamy-curry-dipping-sauce/