Granola Krunch Chocolate Bark (nut free)
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Pour chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet (I used an 8x8 glass baking dish because it fit in the freezer) and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the warm chocolate with krunch cereal, shredded coconut, and a bit of salt.
- Place in freeze to freeze for over an hour.
- Break into pieces and serve immediately.
- Store in container in the freezer. Will keep for a multiple weeks.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/granola-krunch-chocolate-bark-nut-free/