5 Ingredient 10 Minute Creamy Dill Salmon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place 2 salmon filets on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. (I like the skin on my salmon)
- In a bowl, mix together mayo, dill, garlic powder, and salt and pepper
- Sprinkle the salmon filets with a little extra salt then divide the mayo mixture and spread it evenly on top of both filets.
- Place in oven and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/5-ingredient-10-minute-creamy-dill-salmon/