Salted Chocolate Coconut Pistachio Clusters
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used mini chips)
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1½ cup raw pistachios
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate in a bowl. Mix in coconut extract.
- Fold in pistachios.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Use a spoon to scoop of spoonful of the chocolate mixture and push onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with a little tiny bit of salt and sprinkle with coconut.
- Repeat with all the chocolate pistachios. Makes 10-12 clusters.
- Place in freezer and let cool for 30 minutes or more.
- Once chocolate is hard, eat up. Store in fridge in a container.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/salted-chocolate-coconut-pistachio-clusters/