Peppermint Patty Chocolate Almond Butter
- 2 cups unsalted, roasted almonds
- 3-4 tablespoons almond oil (depending how runny you like your almond butter)
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (or other dark chocolate chips), melted
- pinch of salt
- Puree almonds until they are completely broken down and begin to thicken in a paste.
- While food processor is still pureeing, add almond oil tablespoon by tablespoons until the almonds become smooth, to your preference
- Then add peppermint extract, melted chocolate, and salt and puree once more until well incorporated.
- Eat with whatever you like. Celery, apples, bananas, spoon.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/peppermint-patty-chocolate-almond-butter/