Paleo Caribbean Jerk Crockpot Beef Ribs
- 2-3lbs beef back ribs
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup beef or chicken broth (or water!)
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- This is simple. I'm trusting you to not eff this up. If you do, you fail at life. Not even kidding.
- Put ribs and chopped onions in crockpot.
- Add broth or water.
- Mix spices together and add directly to the crockpot, being sure to coat the ribs.
- Put crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Eat. Be careful pulling the ribs out of the crockpot, the meat comes off the bone pretty easily!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/paleo-caribbean-jerk-crockpot-beef-ribs/