Paleo Pumpkin Waffles
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat up your waffle iron!! If you don't have a waffle iron, you need to go buy one, or just make pancakes instead.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together coconut milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Then add the rest of the dry ingredients and pumpkin and mix together. Add a bit more coconut milk, if needed. The batter should be runny but still have a bit of girth to it. Ew, I just said girth.
- Ladle into your waffle maker. Be careful, they expand a bit so they will be pour over if you get ladle happy.
- Cook until done. Mine took about 3-4 minutes, I'd say.
- Add a crap ton of maple syrup on top and/or coconut butter or regular butter.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/paleo-pumpkin-waffles/