Tomato Dill Frittata
- coconut oil to grease pan
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a medium saucepan or cast iron skillet.
- Whisk together eggs in a large bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour ingredients into greased pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through in the middle.
- Garnish with extra dill and chives.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/tomato-dill-frittata/