Posted by http://paleomg.com/edible-cookie-dough-bites/
© 2017 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Edible Cookie Dough Bites
- Use a hand mixer to cream together softened coconut oil (ghee or butter), sugar and vanilla extract until combined.
- Slowly add the cassava flour while the hand mixer is running until all of the flour is combined. Then fold in salt and chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to pack and shape dough into 12-14 balls. Place balls in the fridge to harden for about 10-15 minutes.*
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler then use a fork to dip each cookie dough ball into the chocolate and coat on all sides. Using the fork to balance the chocolate ball, lightly tap off the excess chocolate then place on wax paper. Place all the balls in the fridge to harden the chocolate for 10 minutes .
- Before serving, let the balls come to room temperature for 10-15 minutes and serve with a toothpick!
*You will do this if you plan on covering them in chocolate because the dough can tend to melt when the warm chocolate hits it. If you are not covering them in chocolate, you eat them right there!