Posted by http://paleomg.com/gingerbread-banana-bread/
© 2017 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x4 loaf pan then line the middle with parchment paper. It will make it easier to remove from the pan.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and puree until completely combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan then place in oven to bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and let rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Once cool, top with sifted organic powdered sugar!