Figuring out if a new skin product is right for you can be a little nerve racking. You don’t know how your skin may react or if you’ll really love it. And most products out there don’t have testers available online or their testers are itty bitty and only last 1 or 2 times. But TULA is totally different. They offer A TON of their products in travel size so not only can you try them multiple times to see if their products really work for you, but you can pack them with you during the busy holiday travel season!
I’ve talked about TULA before and I continue to absolutely love their products and use them daily. And my skin glows every single day because of it. Which is helpful since I’ve been terrible about even putting makeup on. I need to step my game up. Time to wear real clothes and mascara for a few days. Anywho, every morning I use the Volume Defense Deep Wrinkle Serum and the Illuminating Serum, then I take my daily probiotic. And at night, after I cleanse my face and use their the Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads (once or twice a week), I hydrate the hell out of my skin with their Multi-Spectrum Overnight Skin Rescue. Colorado is so incredibly dry and if I get lazy about using the Multi-Spectrum Overnight Skin Rescue, my skin instantly breaks out. It’s a constant battle here in Colorado to keep your skin hydrated and that skin rescue makes a HUGE difference.
My TULA Favorites That I Use Daily
If you’ve been thinking about trying out TULA but you’re nervous to dive head first into a full size product, not to worry! Tula not only has discovery kits to try multiple products at a time, but you can also buy individual travel size products to pick exactly what you are looking for. Here are some of the kits that are already packaged up for you to try:
- Skin Essentials Trial Kit
- This kit includes their purifying cleanser, exfoliating mask, hydrating day and night cream, and revitalizing eye cream.
- Anti-Aging Discovery Kit
- This kit includes their purifying cleanser, volume defense wrinkle serum, hydrating day & night cream, and revitalizing eye cream.
- Discovery Kit
- This kit includes their purifying cleanser, illuminating serum, hydrating day & night cream, and revitalizing eye cream.
- Holiday Party Prep Kit
- This kit includes their exfoliating treatment mask, 2 individually wrapped Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads, hydrating day & night cream, illuminating serum, and a limited edition Tula holiday cosmetic bag!
If you want to choose from their products instead, here are the travel size products they have available that are all under TSA liquid size requirements!
- Hydrating Day & Night Cream (.5 ounces)
- Revitalizing Eye Cream (.35 ounces)
- Exfoliating Treatment Mask (1.15 ounces)
- Multi-Spectrum Eye Serum (.25 ounces)
- Volume Defense Serum (.49 ounces)
- Purifying Cleanser (1.67 ounces)
- Kefir Replenishing Cleansing Oil (1 ounce)
- Kefir Moisture Repair Pressed Serum (.5 ounces)
I absolutely HATE when I finally have my skincare routine down then I have to travel and take a carry-on and can’t pack any of my normal products. But since TULA makes all of my favorites from their line in travel size, I never have to worry and I can keep my skin on track! Which has been incredibly helpful after being in Boulder then straight to Austin and I’m heading to Mexico then straight to Omaha. That’s a lot of time to be away from my normal skincare but I haven’t had to do that! AND I haven’t had to squeeze all my favorite products into those stupid little plastic travel size bottles. I hate those so much. TULA has been so wonderful for my skin and I can’t recommend it enough. Here are some comments from readers that I’ve received on my blog about TULA products since I started talking about them back in the summer:
- Lyndsie – “I did a Try Before You Buy of the Tula moisturizer which is really nice. They sent me a sample of the Treatment Pad and I had no idea how awesome it would be. The top layer of dirty dead skin came off my face, yet the pad was so soft and my skin didn’t burn or get right and dry. I used your discount for the Treatment Pads and can’t wait to use them every week!”
- Haley – “just FYI, I never order products that bloggers promote just because I am a cheapo. But I have wanted to try some skincare products since I’m getting a little older and I have to say this illuminating serum is honestly life changing! I don’t even wear makeup now when I put that on. Thank you!!”
- Christina – “Thanks for convincing me to take the leap into Tula skin care. I got my order a few days ago, so I’m just starting but I was so impressed with my first use of the dual phase pads. It really was like a mini peel at home!”
If you’re thinking about trying out TULA or you’re even thinking about gifting TULA for the holidays for someone who has never tried the products, the kits are an awesome route to start! And since TULA’s team is so awesome and wants to support PaleOMG readers, they are offering 2 different discounts to help you save even more during the holidays!
- If you’re looking to just stock up on some supplements, use the code PALEOMG15 and this will allow you to take 15% off of the supplements on auto-delivery, PLUS 15% off skincare!
- If you’re looking for ONLY skincare, you can use PALEOMG and you will receive 20% off all skincare items. (This code is not valid on supplements)
Check Out All My Favorite TULA Products in One Place
Don’t forget to use the promo code above to get a discount on your products!
This post is brought to you by Tula, a product I use and truly love! This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!