Posted by http://paleomg.com/instant-pot-baby-back-ribs/
© 2017 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Remove the membrane from the bottom side of the ribs by running a knife under the skin and then use a paper towel to grip and pull back to remove.
- Season ribs with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes on the meat side of the ribs. Then brush the ribs with 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Pour beef broth in the basin of the instant pot then place the rack on top (that comes with the instant pot) and place the baby back ribs inside the pot, standing on their side, wrapping around the inside of the pot.
- Secure the lid, close off the pressure valve, turn on and press manual to high pressure and press the up button until the time hits 30 minutes then let the valve naturally release (for more tender ribs) or quick release. I let mine naturally release for 10 minutes.
- While the instant pot naturally release, preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with foil. When the valve has released, remove ribs and brush with another 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce then place in the oven to broil and brown for 5 minutes.
- Serve with BBQ sauce on the side and garnish with cilantro.