Yep. ANOTHER giveaway, you lucky bastards. If you didn’t see the giveaway I posted last week in celebration of the upcoming release of my second cookbook, The Paleo Kitchen, well you missed out. So thankfully you’re here now and all is ok. Because you have ANOTHER chance to win cool stuff.
If you haven’t heard me talk about my newest cookbook that I created with George from Civilized Caveman or seen me post my many pictures on instagram talking all about it, well, you need to start following me on instagram obviously. Because I’ll be sharing more and more pictures with you as we get closer to release date, June 10th 2014. I’ve also posted some sneak peek recipes from the book including Bacon Lime Sweet Potato Salad, Gingerbread Snap Pumpkin Butter Cookie Sandiwches, Sweet Plantain Guacamole, and The Perfect Burger.
And to help celebrate the cookbook almost being here, the wonderful people at Le Creuset have helped us out with our second giveaway with a couple different items to help you cook from our the cookbook.
This is what one lucky winner will walk away with:
What it is exactly:
1. Le Creuset’s premium stainless steel reflects the same European craftsmanship and character that has defined Le Creuset cast iron for decades. This essential collection of radiant, high-performance stainless steel cookware makes a beautiful and functional foundation for a lifetime of cooking.
- Set includes: 10” fry pan, 3 qt. saucepan and 7 qt. stockpot
- A full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Proprietary steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, and oven-safe to 500°F
2. This French oven, also known as a Dutch oven, is Le Creuset’s signature piece that’s been well-loved for generations. The generous size is indispensable in any working kitchen, easily accommodating classic recipes like chicken soup. This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Retail value of items are approximately $830.00
Sign up below! And please do not post a comment more than once. Comments sometimes will not show up immediately.