I have a sweating issue. No, not a problem, an ISSUE. Whenever I’m in the gym, I start sweating. I don’t know if it’s my body getting excited/nervous/anxious for a workout or the people I’m coaching through a workout, but it’s quite an annoyance either way. Especially since I work in a gym. Every day. I literally can’t wear shirts with sleeves. And don’t even get me started about trying to wear white shirts. Bleach bears no strength next to my saturated pits. OMG, I almost just gagged at that last sentence.
Anywho, I’ve been sweating an extra gallon a week lately since I’ve been participating in the Beat the Team Series competition through Again Faster. This little 8 week long online competition is a video submission contest for a sponsorship on Again Faster’s team. Super cool. But nerve racking. Videoing myself, half naked, cellulite for the whole world to see just makes me a bit uncomfortable. But whatever. I get to compete with Jason Kelly from CrossFit Broadway, who is my training partner and just an overall complete badass. He’s excited to show off his manly chest hair and extremely tan skin in the videos. Mmmm hmmm, he told me so.
Speaking of sweaty things, do ribs get you hot and bothered. They sure do for me. These ribs were delicious and stupid easy. God I love the crockpot. Genius idea.
BTW, you can call me puddles if you’d like. I’m cool with that.
- This is simple. I'm trusting you to not eff this up. If you do, you fail at life. Not even kidding.
- Put ribs and chopped onions in crockpot.
- Add broth or water.
- Mix spices together and add directly to the crockpot, being sure to coat the ribs.
- Put crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Eat. Be careful pulling the ribs out of the crockpot, the meat comes off the bone pretty easily!