I’m so glad I have a picture of me stuffing my face. Ian, one of the greatest guys ever, took a balls ton of pictures on Sunday for my cookbook. This is one of them. Can’t wait for you all the see them!! You’re the best Ian!
So I get requests regularly for putting up blog posts about what I eat in a day. You all are very curious little humans, aren’t you? I understand. I’m the same way, but instead of wondering what people eat, I am always curious to what people’s personal lives are like. Like their relationships. Everyone seems perfect among their friends, but when they’re alone with each other, you know they have to fight. Or at least I hope they do so I can feel happier about being alone.
Yesterday was a REALLY good day. I had only slept probably an hour or two on Sunday night because I was worried about someone beating the sh*t out of my car again. So Monday night, I got in bed by 8pm and slept until about 7am. Awesome. Good sleep makes everything better. When I don’t sleep enough, I become an emotional, erratic mess. Believe me, I’m dramatic. So sleep made me less omgitsthattimeofthemonth crazy. That me sucks ass.
So here is what my day looked like. Believe me, it’s not exciting.
- 7am- wake up time!
- 7-9am- worked on emails.
- 9am- went to favorite neighborhood coffee shop where I started my morning off with an almond milk dirty chai (shot of espresso is what makes it dirty).
- Worked on a project for another website from 9-11am.
- Had breakfast at 11am. I usually have breakfast WAY earlier, but since I slept for so long and was getting over being an emotional train wreck, I just wasn’t hungry. My breakfast included shredded chicken, some leftover acorn squash, and 1/4 of an avocado with a bit of balsamic vinegar drizzled on top.
- Worked on cookbook from 11am-1pm.
- Went to the gym where I did 3×5 back squat (PR yay!), 15 min. on the min. every min. of 2 high hang squat snatch, then did a 5 rounder with 10 overhead squats and 10 toes to bar.
- At 3pm I had lunch which included a leftover pork chop, leftover acorn squash, and a 1/4 of an avocado.
- Then I headed on over to a different coffee shop down the street to work on my cookbook from 3-5pm, where I got YET ANOTHER almond milk chai (not dirty style this time). I know, I know. Do you know the sugar content in chai JB?? Yes, yes I do. Thank you for worrying about me.
- Coached from 5:30-7:30.
- Ate dinner at 8pm. Laura made dinner and fed me. Some spaghetti squash, chicken, bacon and some pesto!
- Then I got a little silly. I had 2 tablespoons of Nikki’s Coconut Butter.
- Then I might have had about 10-20 chocolate covered peanuts/almonds. Damn you Sarah. Damn you emotions. Damn you vagina. I don’t even have a picture of it all because I ate them so fast.
- I then tried to eat some pumpkin ice cream, but it sat in the ice cream maker for too long so it was frozen solid. And I wasn’t up to work that hard.
I then watched the second episode of New Girl. I missed the first one. Damn you work.
OMGILOVENEWGIRL. I wish I could watch it every single damn day. Did you watch The Mindy Project after New Girl. That’s sh*ts funny!! OMGILOVEMINDYPROJECT.