Posted by http://paleomg.com/paleo-granola/
© 2011 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a large microwavable bowl, except the fruit.
- Mix well. If the honey is thick, heat up in the microwave for about 30 seconds and mix well.
- Place on a baking sheet (use parchment paper for easy clean up).
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally to help it not burn.
- When you pull it out of the oven, mix in dried fruit. Let cool.
- Consume!! Even eat it with some almond milk or coconut milk. Soo good duuuuuude.