Posted by http://paleomg.com/roasted-asparagus-cauliflower-soup-cooking-video/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Roasted Asparagus & Cauliflower Soup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss asparagus and cauliflower in avocado oil and top with salt and garlic powder.
- Cut off the end of the head of garlic to show the cloves. Pour just a tablespoon of olive oil on the head of garlic, sprinkle with salt then wrap foil around it. Place on baking sheet. Put baking sheet in oven to roast for 30 minutes.
- Once roasted, place in a large pot, add bone broth, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Bring to a low boil then remove from heat. Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth and pureed.
- In a small sauté pan, add avocado oil. Once hot, add thinly sliced shallots and cook until crispy on both sides, just 1-2 minutes.
- Top soup with fried shallots, red pepper flakes, and green onions