Posted by http://paleomg.com/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-chili/
© 2016 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
- This may get confusing, so good luck.
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot (except for the garnishes) and mix together until combine. (no, you do not need to brown the meat beforehand, no need to ask)
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low. Once cooked through, mix once more to combine everything.
- Garnish with Tessemae's Creamy Ranch Dressing, fresno peppers and green onions. A squeeze of fresh lime juice makes it even more fresh tasting!
- You did it. You got through the lengthy, super hard process. And you crushed it! HIGH FIVE!