This giveaway is now closed. The winner has been contacted via email.
One of the #1 questions I get asked on a daily basis is what I snack on. And the more I workout regularly and the more I mix up my workout routine, the more I notice that I’m hungrier multiple times per day. I’ll try to make my meals a little bigger, but sometimes I just need snacks. And since I went paleo years and years ago, LARABAR has been my go-to snack whenever I need something quick, nutritious and something that has no hidden, confusing ingredients in it. LARABAR is Food Made From Food, plain and simple. And every product they make is made with simple real food ingredients that make real food accessible for all!
No matter if I’m traveling, coaching at my gym or just out running errands, I always have a LARABAR on hand somewhere in my purse. And luckily, LARABAR continues to expand it’s line into even more products so we all have even more healthy options to choose from:
- LARABAR – Their first product invented by Lara Merriken with a blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices.
- 100% real, minimally processed ingredients that have just 2-9 simple ingredients, are gluten-free, Kosher and non-GMO, with many vegan, dairy-free and soy-free options.
- They have 23 flavors, some seasonal, with some of my favorites including peanut butter chocolate chip, lemon bar, blueberry muffin and cappuccino.
- LARABAR Bites – Recently created its real food recipe for indulgent treats in truffle-like bites of goodness, made from a few simple ingredients, then rolled together and dusted with coconut flour.
- These bites can be found in the nutrition and snack bar aisles in four indulgent flavors including Mint Chocolate Truffle, Cherry Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Macaroon and Double Chocolate Brownie.
- The Bites are gluten-free,non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, kosher and have fair trade certified chocolate chips.
- LARABAR Organic with Superfoods – They recently introduced its first organic line that combines superfood ingredients like turmeric, hemp, ginger, kale and cacao.
- These bars are 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free and kosher.
- They are available in three varieties, including Hazelnut, Hemp & Cacao, Coconut, Kale & Cacao and Turmeric, Ginger & Beet and continue the LARABAR real food mission using only six ingredients per bar.
- LARABAR Fruits+ Greens – These NEW LARABAR bars are smoothie-inspired blends with only six or fewer ingredients per bar!
- They have a quarter cup of greens in each bar, but all you taste is the delicious bright fruit! They are a convenient and delicious way to add fruits and greens to your diet!
- Find them in 3 different flavors including Mango Spinach Cashew, Strawberry Spinach Cashew, and Pineapple Kale Cashew!
- LARABAR Nuts & Seeds – This baked crunchy bar made from real, simple ingredients, including sprouted chia seeds is delicious and has a very different texture than their normal bars!
- With no more than 9 ingredients and a crunchy yet chewy texture, each flavor is gluten free, and non-GMO.
- So far, they have 3 flavors including Maple Cinnamon, Honey Almond Cranberry, and Dark Chocolate Almond.
And one of the best parts is that LARABAR can be found almost anywhere. I’ve found them at grocery stores, at gas stations, and even at coffee shops. So no matter where you are, you can always find a healthier option for a snack to keep you on track and feeling your best.
The flavor that has been my go-to lately with LARABAR is the lemon bar because it reminds me of lemon pie or lemon squares and it only has 6 ingredients in it! Everything in it I can pronounce and nothing that I have to google! Just food made from food!
Now. For the real reason you came to this post: THE GIVEAWAY!!
For a chance to win an exciting Real Food Prize Pack like the one in the photo below, head to Larabar.com to learn more about their bars and comment with your favorite ingredients below in the comment section! Example: My new favorite is Lemon Bar which is made from dates, cashews, almonds, lemon juice and lemon oil! That’s it! That’s all you have to do! A winner will be chosen within the week and contacted through the email that is provided when leaving the comment so be sure to leave a valid email address! Now go find your favorite flavor and start enjoying your snacks made from simple, real, and joyful food!
This post was sponsored by LARABAR, but all opinions and delicious decisions are your own!