MARGARITAS!!! Who doesn’t love a good margarita? Oh wait, I don’t. I like my alcohol to not taste like alcohol. I recently had a pineapple habanero margarita and I couldn’t taste the alcohol because my throat burned so bad. I liked that margarita a lot. But after writing my first co
okbook with no alcohol and my second cookbook with no alcohol, I felt like I was discriminating. Just because I’m not a fan of alcohol doesn’t mean other people aren’t, get over yourself Juli. So for my newest and best cookbook yet, Juli Bauer’s Paleo Cookbook, shares a handful of cocktails for all you cocktail lovers out there. Including this one.
If you’re like me, tequila includes some rough memories. Well, this sweet margarita doesn’t smell or taste like poor tequila decisions. It tastes like summertime, patios, and laughter. Yep, that’s just what it tastes like. If you love fruity cocktails, you’re going to LOVE this one. But you’ll also find a bloody mary recipe, a gin and tonic recipe AND a pomegranate moscow mule all in my new book! So if you’re worried about never being able to enjoy cocktails again, don’t you worry, I got yo back!
But if you’re like me and cocktails aren’t your thing, it’s cool, I got YO back too. Here’s all the food you’ll find in my newest cookbook that releases August 18th, in only 22 days!!
- Breakfast: 8 sweet recipes, 7 savory recipes
- Poultry: 10 recipes
- Beef: 9 recipes
- Pork & Lamb: 10 recipes
- Fish & Seafood: 7 recipes
- 3 soup recipes, 3 salad recipes, and 12+ side recipes
- Snacks: 5 recipes
- Desserts: 12 recipes
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks/Shakes: 7 recipes
- Condiments: 15 recipes
That’s over 100 never before seen recipes that range for all taste buds, for all palates and all food lovers. You’ll be able to make your own chocolate almond milk, bake your own breakfast pizzas, create your own birthday cake, and grill up your own fancy steaks. All with one cookbook!
Right now you can preorder my book for 44% off! That means it’s marked down from $34.95 to only $19.61!! And if you’re still unsure about what you’ll get when you get this book for less than $20, you can look inside the book on Amazon!
BUT WAIT!! You think I’d give you a new recipe without giving you another giveaway to hopefully win?! No way bruuuuh. I ain’t like that. To make these margaritas, you’ll need to slice and zest some limes. So what am I giving away this week?? Oh just 5 knives and some amazing KitchenIQ kitchen gadgets!! Click here to sign up for the giveaway now!!
Now go make some cocktails! It’s hump day anyways, meaning it’s pretty much Friday.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- coarse sea salt
- 1 cup frozen diced mango
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 4 ounces agave tequila
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- lime wedges, for garnish
- Place the 2 tablespoons of lime juice in one shallow bowl or plate and the salt in another. Press the rim of a glass in the lime juice, then in the salt to coat. Repeat with the second glass.
- In a blender, blend together the mango, 1⁄4 cup lime juice, tequila, and Grand Marnier until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Divide the frozen drink between the 2 glasses and serve garnished with lime wedges.