What better way to ring in a Thursday! All the cookies, please! When I made these cookies, I couldn’t stop eating the dough and immediately got them out of my house and took them straight to the gym! They are crunchy, chewy, chocolatey and just a little bit salty if you’re like me and put flake salt on all dessert. I just think all chocolate should have salt involved. Seriously loved these! And they are so simple to make!
Soooooo I think I took my dog obsession to a whole new level. Just the other day, I hired our adorable neighbor who works on all the houses around here to install a storm door. All because our living room doesn’t face west. So as the sun moves throughout the day, Jackson doesn’t get much sun unless he goes out in the backyard. And well, he’s such an only child that he won’t go outside unless I’m outside. SO, I decided we should get a glass door in front of our front door to let extra light in…meaning give a spot for Jackson to sunbathe in. I bought a door so my dog could sunbathe. I hate myself for loving him so much.
I’m beginning to get a tad nervous about this next month. I had one trip planned then added one more and just had another come up. So I’ll be gone 15 days out of the month. One of those days I get back at midnight then leave again at noon. That means I need to get A LOT of recipes done and get podcasts recorded early. Plus I’ll be gone for my birthday. And even though I’m not a birthday person, I always use my birthday as an excuse to get a special gluten free cake. So what now!? Celebrating your birthday the day after is stupid. It’s over. Until next year, my friend! Now you’re just eating cake for no reason.
So today, tomorrow, this weekend and into next week, I’m going to bust out so many new recipes for you guys, get a ton of outfit photos and posts ready to go, and get podcasts recorded so everything is ready and up to date no matter where I am in or out of the country! Because you guys are the best and I love you more than these cookies! But in the meantime, I’ve gotsta go. I’m coaching today, get food photos done, getting an outfit photoshoot done, then the best part of it all…going to Beauty and the Beast! Yayyyyyyyy!!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter and maple sugar using a large spoon. Then add egg and mix again until well combined.
- Then add tapioca and coconut flour, baking soda, vanilla, salt and chocolate chunks then mix to combine.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out around 2 tablespoons of dough and make into a round ball. Place parchment paper lined baking sheet. This dough will create 15 cookies. Once you've placed all the dough onto the baking sheet, take a dried strawberry or two and press them slightly into each cookie.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes until removing from baking sheet to place on cooling rack. If you try to remove these from the baking sheet early, they will come apart. So don't be stupid here. Patience is a virtue!
- Eat up! (I sprinkled flake salt on top because I love salt on my cookies, but you don't have to do that!)
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for your support with PaleOMG!