Posted by Julihttp://paleomg.com/superbowl-snack-sweet-sexy-wings/
© 2012 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Superbowl Snack: Sweet and Sexy Wings
cup raw honey
cup coconut aminos
cup red wine
tablespoons garlic, minced
teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all your sauce ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Place chicken wings on a cookie sheet that has been covered with aluminum foil.
- Pour sauce over your wings, leaving ¼ of it still in the bowl.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once half way through.
- Add wings directly into your leftover sauce and toss them to coat.
- Then serve those guests of yours!!