I have some cravings going on right now.
- I want pizza. My husband tends to eat healthier than I do, so whenever I say let’s order some gluten free pizza…he says let’s make salmon. Meaning me. He ain’t cookin’ the salmon. But once in a while I can talk him into pizza. Goal of the weekend: talk my husband into being unhealthy for one single meal. JUST ONE.
- I need a vacation. I need to get away. Being a person who owns my own business that is on the internet, there really is no escaping, BUT being in a different environment helps with that. Luckily, we have a wedding in Grand Lake next weekend which will pretend to be a vacation. And then I have an actual vacation to Portland. I’m gonna eat SO HARD there.
- I need to live on a lake. I’ve decided this just needs to happen. But the thing is, we live in Colorado. And I’m not a millionaire. And we haven’t even lived in our current home for 2 years, which my friend reminded me is a must or you get taxed big time. Lame. My husband has wanted to live on a lake for years now and he finally got me interested. But I’m just not willing to leave Colorado. I love it so damn much. If I stop writing my blog anytime soon, it’s because I’ve taken up treasure hunting in hopes of affording a lake house.
Those are all pretty simple things. Pizza, vacation and to be rich AF. Realistic.
I also want waffles. SOMEONE MAKE ME WAFFLES.
What’s up with my weird cravings? No, not preggo, just in need of fun stuff okkkkkkk?!
People have finally stopped asking me about having babies and my life is so much better now because of that. We’ve been married for a little over 3 months and I probably have been asked the baby question 300 times. Ummmmm no people, don’t you know that I’m saving for a lake house in Colorado right now? I can’t have both, I’m not a bazillionaire. Once I have a lake house, vacation home, mommy makeover fund, and 14 frenchies, then I’ll be ready to have a child. I can’t wait to start telling people that and watch their faces. Brilliant.
- 2 cups raw whole cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried thai basil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cashews in coconut oil then add nutritional yeast, coconut sugar, turmeric, ginger, red pepper flakes, basil and salt and toss to completely coat.
- Place cashews evenly on baking sheet. Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes to help brown on all sides.
- Cool slightly before eating!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!