You guys. I’ve been half asleep all week. And constantly yawning. How do people live in states that have constant overcast and rain? I’ve loved it here in Colorado for the past few days, mostly because it makes me feel like I don’t have to actually get out of my pajamas, but that’s just it: I don’t get out of my pajamas. I work in the kitchen, but my hair looks disgusting. I have a side bun. Not a side hip pony tail, no, a bun. I need to get it together. Meaning I need the sun to come out. Thankfully I’m working on a couple cool projects for you guys, so I luckily can stay in my pajamas and get away with it. I’ve even HAD to have coffee every morning. I usually drink around 1/4 cup of coffee and now I drink the whole thing. Probably because I’m making mochas every morning, but that’s not the point. The point is I’m so slow moving that I have to drink a whole cup of mocha to be able to write this post. That’s why you’re JUST now reading this.
I’m the worst this week.
I feel like I have so much to update you on but I have no idea what it is. First, I got a stop light ticket. Damn you, Juli. Grow up. You’re not a 16 year old anymore. Secondly, I have more bruises on my legs than I knew possible. I don’t know where they even come from. Third, Jackson has chewed up every single one of his fluffy toys, that I’ve had to throw 3 away in one day. The other day we (meaning my bf) had to pull strings out of his butt because of a toy he tore the threads from. That’s how dogs die. And I don’t want mine to. I guess he’s acting like I did when I was little: I would tear all of the heads off my Barbie’s. I mean, I wouldn’t eat them, but I just would decapitate them. That’s totally normal, right?
Just death everywhere. But look at that face…
He’s just so innocent. I swear I’ll find more to talk about later. Swear.
- coconut oil to grease pan
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a medium saucepan or cast iron skillet.
- Whisk together eggs in a large bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour ingredients into greased pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through in the middle.
- Garnish with extra dill and chives.