Posted by https://paleomg.com/apple-and-arugula-bison-burgers/
© 2014 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Apple and Arugula Bison Burgers
- Make sweet potato fries and biscuits, if preparing with your meal.
- In a medium saute pan, add coconut oil along with onion and a bit of salt. Coat in oil and let cook for 15-25 minutes, stirring occasionally until onions are soft and brown.
- When onions are almost done cooking, place beef, egg, apple, arugula, garlic cloves, salt and pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Form 4-5 patties, pressing a thumb into the middle to keep the burgers from puffing up.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add a bit of coconut oil or butter to grease the pan. Then add patties, making sure not to crowd the pan. Cook on both sides for 5-6 minutes or until patties are cooked to preference.
- Make patties with half of a biscuit, arugula, burger patty and onions.