Posted by https://paleomg.com/apple-cider-vodka-punch/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
- 128 fluid ounces apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 cups vodka*
- 3 apples, sliced
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 4 star anise
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher or beverage dispenser and place in the fridge for 1-3 hours before serving in a glass over ice!
- If you want it to look extra cute, garnish each class with an apple slice, some of the pomegranate seeds and a cinnamon stick!
*This amount is completely up to you. And I'm not choosing the amount for you since I think less vodka tastes better. I don't like to taste my alcohol in my cocktails. I think 1.5 cups of vodka is the perfect amount, but you decide for yourself and your taste buds!