Posted by https://paleomg.com/apple-cinnamon-muffins/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to large bowl, mix together.
- Then add your eggs, oil, honey, and diced apples.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place silicone liners in muffin tins, then place batter evenly throughout. The mix gave me 9 muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. These guys take a bit of time, but they are totally worth it!
- Let cool. Then eat them. They're just heaven.