Posted by https://paleomg.com/applesauce-spice-bread/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
1 hour 10 minutes
For the honey butter*
- 3 tablespoons salted butter (I prefer Vital Farms grass-fed butter)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce, maple sugar, almond milk, ghee and extracts. Once combined, add in cassava flour, apple pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda and powder, and salt. Mix until completely combined into a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into greased and line pan and place in the middle rack of the oven to baking for around 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the loaf.
- Let cool from 10 minutes in pan before removing and slicing.
- If you are making the honey butter, mix together butter and honey until smooth and combined. Top applesauce bread with honey butter before serving!
*If butter does not work for you, use ghee instead!