Posted by https://paleomg.com/asian-broccoli-salad/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 2 heads of broccoli, cup into florets (about 4-5 cups of florets)
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted in pan
For the dressing
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Once boiling, fill a large bowl with ice and water to create an ice bath. Place florets in the boiling water to cook for 1½ minutes, until slightly tender, then remove with a slotted spoon and immediately dump into the ice bath to stop the cooking process and keep the broccoli tender. Once cooled, drain and pat dry.
- Blend together all the ingredients for the dressing until smooth.*
- Pour dressing over broccoli then add in the toasted cashews and mix until completely combined.
- Serve immediately!
*If dressing is too thick, add a tablespoon of water to thin it out. This consistency will depend on the amount of oil in the sunflower seed butter since all brands range.