Posted by https://paleomg.com/asian-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Loaded Veggie Asian Salad
For the salad
- 1/2 head of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 head of napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- extra add-ins: mandarin oranges, toasted almonds, toasted cashews, toasted coconut
For the dressing
For the pork
- Chop all veggies and herbs then place in a large mixing bowl (along with any other add-ins you prefer).
- Place all ingredients for the dressing in a blender and blend until smooth and combined.
- Lastly, add ground pork and a bit of salt to a large nonstick pan, breaking into small pieces and cooking until no pink remains. While the pork cooks, place a small saucepan over medium-high heat then add coconut aminos and sriracha, whisk together and cook for about 4-5 minutes, until bubbly and reduced. When the pork is cooked through, add the sauce to the pan and mix until the pork is coated.
- Toss veggies in the dressing and top the salad with the pork mixture! Easy peasy!