Posted by https://paleomg.com/back-to-school-chocolate-protein-breakfast-cookies/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Protein Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter, coconut sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and almond milk until well combined.
- Then add the collagen, cocoa powder, tapioca and coconut flour, ground chia and flax seeds, baking soda, and salt. Mix well. Lastly, fold chocolate chips and cacao nibs.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out around 2 tablespoons of dough and make into a round ball. Place on the parchment paper lined baking sheet and use a fork to lightly press the dough down. This dough will create about 13-15 cookies.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from baking sheet
to place on cooling rack. Then eat up and get your collagen in for the day!