Posted by https://paleomg.com/bacon-chorizo-chipotle-smothered-meatloaf/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Bacon Chorizo Chipotle Smothered Meatloaf
1 hour 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place all ingredients, except for the bacon, mayo and green onions, in a large bowl and mix well with your hands until combined.
- Put all the mixture into a 9x5 baking dish. Cut the bacon strips in half so they fit across the baking dish perfectly. Layer the bacon down the baking dish, overlapping the bacon slightly and covering all the meat mixture. Tuck the sides of the bacon in so they don't turn up while they bake.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then turn on broiler and cook for less than 5 minutes, just to brown the bacon a little more. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Garnish with chipotle mayo and green onions.