Posted by https://paleomg.com/bahn-mi-loaded-fries/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the fries
- 3 large white sweet potatoes, sliced into fries
- 3 tablespoons melted ghee
- couple pinches of salt
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 teaspoons coconut vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
For the pork
For the toppings
- 1 cucumber, julienne sliced
- 1 carrot, julienne sliced
- handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- lime wedges, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top. Wash sweet potatoes then slice into fry size pieces. Toss fries in ghee and sprinkle with salt. Place all fries on cooling rack without overlapping. Place in oven to bake for 30 minutes then turn fries over, sprinkle with adobo seasoning, and cook for 15 more minutes to help cook evenly.
- While fries bake, make sriracha mayo then set aside.
- Place pork in large pan and add all the other ingredients for the pork. Break meat up with a wooden spatula and cook until no pink remains.
- Once fries are done cooking, build the loaded fries: fries. bahn mi pork, cucumbers, carrots, jalapeño, cilantro then top with sriracha mayo and squeeze fresh lime juice on top!