What a bloody stupid name for a recipe. No one is even going to look at this recipe because of my lack of creativity. But there are too many ingredients to make a good title up. It’s like a fancy Starbucks drink. So many ingredients, so many terms, so many fancy/stupid ways to say it. I thought about trying to be a fancy chef and make up my own words to make it sound cooler than it actually is….then I remembered I’m not a chef, nor do I know big words that would be useful in this situation. So, you get what you get. If you don’t try this, I pity you. It’s delicious. Btw, cool me saying bloody all the time. Jason says it so I guess I’m just trying to be cool like him. And failing. Way.to.go.JB. Way to go.
So I made a rookie mistake the other day. I ate sh*t on my 2nd of 80 box jumps. I, of course, was trying to keep up with Jason and stopped using my brain for that split second and lost the first two layers of skin on my shin in the process. It’s not deep at all, I’ve definitely had worse, when I was a newbie to the good ole’ box jump. But at this point I’ve learned to use my legs, and figured out that you have to lift them high to get on top of the box. Sexual innuendos are everywhere in that last sentence. Kind of. Ew. Anywho, I let my fall slow down my time. Disappointing.
I bought a dudes deodorant today. Not bought it off of a dude, like it was made for males, so I was thinking it would be stronger for my sweating issues. It’s not. I still sweat a balls ton. No matter what. BUT, in turn, I smell like a dude. And since I’m single, that’s pretty awesome. I love how dudes smell when they smell good. If I’m down at all, all I have to do is smell my armpits and I’m in man heaven. Wicked.
I’m sitting on the floor of my living room, indian style. And I just found a chocolate chip on the carpet. Yes, I did eat it.
- 1/2lb chicken, cubed
- 1/2lb ground beef
- 3-4 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, stem removed, roughly chopped
- 1 bundle of kale, roughly chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or other fat)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Now you are going to need a large skillet and a medium skillet.
- Put your large skillet over medium heat and add your coconut oil. When hot, add your butternut squash and drizzle 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar over the little cubes. Now let those cubes glaze on one side and flip to glaze on the other. About 5-6 minutes per side.
- Now while your butternut squash is cooking, run your cauliflower through a food processor with the shredding attachment to rice it.
- When you go to flip your butternut squash, throw you cauliflower rice on top along with 1 tablespoon of garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of rosemary, and ½ cup of chicken broth. Mix to combine and cover to help cook down.
- Now time to cook your meat. Add your chopped bacon to a medium skillet over medium heat. Once the bacon has rendered some fat, add your ground beef and chicken.
- Cook meat, continuously flipping to help all meat cook through completely.
- While meat cooks, add your kale to your cauliflower and butternut squash pan and cover to let cook down.
- Once your meat is cooked through, add your extra tablespoon of garlic powder and rosemary and mix together.
- Now add your skillet of cauliflower, butternut squash, and kale to a 9x12 glass baking dish and add meat on top.
- Add salt and pepper and mix all that goodness together.
- Add to your oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until kale has a slight crisp to it and meat has browned a bit.
Beef / Chicken / Pork / Veggies