Posted by https://paleomg.com/blackberry-waffle-french-toast-bake/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Blackberry Waffle French Toast Bake
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place frozen waffles on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until crispy. Then turn oven temperature down to 350 degrees F.
- Blend together coconut milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt until combined.
- Grease a loaf pan then line the loaf pan with the crispy waffles. Pour coconut milk mixture on top of waffles and place in the oven to bake for 60 minutes.
- When the french toast bake has only 10 minutes left, place frozen blackberries and maple sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring every couple minutes until the blackberries begin to release some liquid and heat through.
- Top french toast bake with coconut whipped cream and the blackberry mixture before serving!