Posted by https://paleomg.com/blueberry-crisp/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the crisp toppings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together blueberries, maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and tapioca flour.
- Then in a food processor, add all the ingredients for the toppings and pulse until broken down into a crumble texture that sticks together in a slight ball.
- Pour the blueberry mixture into the greased dish then use your fingers to place the crisp mixture evenly throughout the dish on top of the blueberries.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes. Then turn broiler on and broil for 3-5 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- Serve with coconut milk ice cream on top!