Posted by https://paleomg.com/blueberry-orange-pancakes-cooking-video/
© 2018 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Orange Pancakes
- 1 cup almond milk greek yogurt*
- 2 eggs, whisked
- zest of 2 oranges
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup blueberries (+extra for garnish)
- Whisk together yogurt, eggs, zest, orange juice, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Mix in tapioca flour, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in blueberries.
- Place pan over medium heat, grease pan, then use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter onto pan. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, until bubbles begin to show in the batter, then flip.
- Top pancakes with blueberries and syrup.