Posted by https://paleomg.com/buddha-bowls/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 2 medium purple sweet potatoes (or any color), peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 batch of my Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 1 bundle dino kale, thinly sliced and massaged
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 8 ounces cooked beets, cubed (I used Love Beets brands so I didn't have to cook my own)
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
For the tahini dressing
- 1/3 cup tahini
- juice of 2 lemons (~1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water (this measurement will depend on how much oil is in your tahini - I did not have much oil in mine so I needed extra water)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss sweet potatoes in avocado oil then add salt and garlic powder. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
- While the sweet potatoes cook, make the crispy cauliflower.
- Once the cauliflower begins to cook, make the rest of the bowl - place thinly sliced kale in a large bowl and use your hands to massage the kale. This will make it much more enjoyable to eat. Add olive oil and lemon juice and toss to combined.
- Place all ingredients for the tahini dressing in the blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Once the sweet potatoes and cauliflower are done cooking, add the kale to 2-3 bowls. Then add the sweet potatoes, cauliflower, beets, and avocado. Then top with raisins, fresh dill, and hemp hearts, and use a spoon to layer on some tahini dressing throughout!