Posted by https://paleomg.com/buffalo-chicken-bacon-ranch-potato-salad/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed from bone and cubed
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2/3 cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Ranch
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 3 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook bacon in a sauté pan until crispy. Set aside on a paper towel and chop into small pieces.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water then sprinkle with salt. Place saucepan over medium heat, cover and bring to boil. Let boil for 15-20 minutes, until fork tender, then drain. Cut potatoes in half or in quarters, place in a bowl and into the fridge to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add chicken and shallot to the bowl then add the rest of the ingredient and mix to combined. Taste to see if you need salt and pepper and add if needed. Add in chopped bacon and mix once more before serving!