Posted by https://paleomg.com/carrot-breakfast-protein-cake/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Carrot Breakfast Protein Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shred carrots as thin as possible. Place in large bowl.
- Add almond butter and eggs and mix well.
- Then add honey, protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Fold in raisins.
- Grease an 8x8 glass baking dish with coconut oil, pour batter into the dish and place in oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the top of the cake has a nice crust to it.
- Let cool before cutting.
Makes 8 pieces of cake