Posted by https://paleomg.com/cauliflower-tabbouleh/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 32 ounces riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup raisins
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 10-12 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- lots of freshly cracked black pepper
- Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat then add chopped bell peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly softened. Then add cauliflower rice along with 2 more tablespoons of olive oil, toss to coat, then cover and let cook down for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add raisins to the pan and cover for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat then add lemon, parsley, green onions, mint, salt, garlic powder and black pepper. Toss to coat then serve immediately!