Posted by https://paleomg.com/chai-pumpkin-bread/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 1 cup almond butter (or other nut butter or seed butter)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey (optional- i like it sweeter)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 chai tea packets (tea spices removed from packets)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together almond butter, pumpkin, banana, and eggs.
- Cut open the two tea bags and remove all the tea spices from the tea bags and add to almond butter mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Grease a loaf pan and then line it with parchment paper.
- Pour batter in pan and place in oven. Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest before slicing.